Sunday, January 10, 2021

Wintertime Mandatory Workshop Sessions (Mission accomplished)

So, in the end I finished what I started HERE and continued HERE.

All put back together. Bike runs fine. I even test rode it.
Sure, I could have taken everything apart, down to the naked frame to repaint it, but I decided to put a cover. Quicker, way cheaper... and there's always time for a repaint...

No all I need is SPRING!
Alla fine, ho completato quello che ho iniziato QUI e continuato QUI.

Tutto rimontato. Moto in funzione. Collaudo fatto.
Certo, potevo smontare tutto, lasciare il telaio nudo e rivernicarlo, ma ho pensato ad un rivestimento. Più veloce, molto più economico... e per riverniciatura c'è sempre tempo...

Ora serve la PRIMAVERA!
Ready to go!
Welding side
The other side, to match the look

No comments:

Post a Comment