Saturday, July 4, 2009

26 PASSES / 26 PASSI

Today I went for a massive ride (648km)... while my Culo partner evaluated maps I sent him.
As a result, we found we actually ride across some more passes than what I previously said: 26.
Hence here the new table, with updates:
Oggi mi son fatto un giretto esplorativo di 648km... mentre il mio collega ha dato un'occhiata alle mappe che gli ho inviato.
Risulta che, in realtà, passiamo sopra piu' passi di quelli che pensavamo: 26.
Ecco la tabella aggiornata:







Well... how couldn't I show you the map of those 648km?
I followed the CdT2009 map till point #13.
Then I leaded east toward Merano, then down on Passo Palade.
Joined Passo Mendola, then the Wine Road and finally all the way down south, to home.
Follows the google map and the map as a picture

Come posso evitare di dirvi qualcosa sui 648km di oggi?
Ho seguito il CdT2009 fino al punto 13 (Circa).
Poi est verso Merano, sud su Passo Palade, poi Passo Mendola, quindi strada del Vino fino a Trento... e poi sud, fino a casa.
Segue mappa google ed immagine del giro.




Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa




No comments:

Post a Comment