Saturday, August 16, 2008

Equipment

A couple of words about the equipment we're going to carry.
Personally I'll use a seat bag, placed on passenger seat. NO TANK BAGS. I hate them. I need handling and control, this is not a highway ride. On the tank I'll have a magnetic map reader, nothing more.
On the seat bag I'll carry:
  • 3 liter of water
  • 2 cans of Redbull/Coke/Whatever
  • 2-3 sandwiches
  • few snaks
  • rain gear
  • spare visor (so I can have both transparent and dark visor)
  • spare gloves set (alpinestars)
On the map reader there's also a little pocket for
  • Cellphone
  • Camera (if it fits, otherwise it goes on saddle bag)
Myself:
  • Shoei helmet
  • My full leathers, Dainese
  • Lighter gloves (alpinestars), vented, for the comfort. To be switched to the others if needed
  • Boots (alpinestars)
  • Sleeveless light jacket, with pockets for wallet, cards... whatever.
  • Knee sliders :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment