Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5 days to go...

I am training in these days. Yesterday 8 passes, 350km.
The more I ride around, the more I think the limit isn't time, but our strength.
In the beginning I thought we cannot make it, just impossible to do it from 0500am to say 11pm. But after having ridden hard in these days, I see WE CAN DO IT. I can do 350km of mountain in 5 hours easily. Multiply 3 and we're about in the figures, with still 3hs left.

What puzzles me is WILL WE BE ABLE TO RIDE STOPLESS SO LONG?

That's the real challenge.

Bikes are being checked. Today I check carburettors as over 2200mt height it gets too rough. Also I wanna balance carburettors. My buddy is servicing it and have MOT done too.

Today I'll just test ride the bike after what I've to do, and probably won't ride it till monday (the day). I'll just quickly ride it to nearby gas station on sat, to fill it up to the very top.

No comments:

Post a Comment