Saturday, May 21, 2011

I love Grobnik


I really love this track. I am getting used to it, learning it and every time I go there I see I am improving.
People I meet is super. My box mates are great. It's a pleasant environment in a glorious racetrack.
I had to play with setup this time. Bike was oversteering first and understeering then, untill I adjust it well.

Amo davvero questa pista. Mi ci sto abituando ed ogni volta che ci vado miglioro un po'.
La gente che trovo รจ stupenda. I miei compagni di box sono mitici. E' un'atmosfera stupenda in una pista mitica.
Ho dovuto giocare un po' con l'assetto questa volta. Prima era sovrasterzante, poi sottosterzante, fino a quanto ho trovato la soluzione.















Here a video showing my quick shifter I recently installed:

Ecco un video che mostra il funzionamento del cambio elettronico recentemente installato:








And a relaxed lap with camera mounted on tail, facing backward:

Ed ecco un giro tranquillo con la videocamera montata sul codone, guardando indietro:



2 comments:

  1. The pics and videos are wonderful! You are an adventurer indeed. Bravo! :)

    PS: this is such a cool blog.

    ReplyDelete