Sunday, October 13, 2019

Unexpected weekend (part 1)

Given such a poor riding season, due to chronic lack of time (and good luck)... it sounds almost impossible to catch a, (almost) weekend and riding both Saturday and Sunday!
Also, a superb mid October weekend, with weather and temperatures belonging to the Spring... just with the fantastic Autumn colors!<>br First came the Saturday. Been busy from (very) early morning, till early noon. Then I had another commitment later in the same noon. Basically I had three free hours... so I jumped in my leathers and hopped on the 937 and went for a very brisk ride up to the nearby mountain (M.te Grappa), the place where I had most of my quick ones this season. The 937 stretched her conrods, I got myself tuned, finding out I still pretty well know what to do with a screaming engine between my legs when a mountain corner approaches at high pace.
I thought I was done, but this ride planted a seed, and the morning after I would have waken up with an almost sexual need for more...






Saturday pics:
Considerando la stagione molto scarsa per quanto riguarda l'uso della modo, principalmente per una mia cronica mancanza di tempo (e di fortuna)... mi è parso quasi impossibile avere un weekend (quasi) libero e poter andare in modo sia il Sabato che la Domenica!
Tra l'altro un superbo fine settimana di metà Ottobre, con meteo e temperature appartenenti alla primavera... solo con i fantastici colori autunnali!
Prima il Sabato. Impegni dal primo mattino fino al primo pomeriggio. Poi altri impegni più tardi nello stesso pomeriggio. Fondamentalmente avevo praticamente tre ore libere... quindi mi sono infilato la tuta, sono saltato in sella e via per un giro molto vivace su per la strada di montagna del M.te Grappa che è nei paraggi, ovvero la strada della maggior parte delle mie "sveltine in moto" questa stagione. La 937 si è sgranchita le bielle, io mi sono caricato, rendendomi conto che nonostante la scarsa attività so ancora cosa fare con un motore ululante tra le gambe quando una curva di una strada di montagna si avvicina a ritmo sostenuto.
Pensavo fosse finita così, ma la smanettata ha seminato un seme... ed il mattino successivo mi sarei svegliato con una specie di bisogno quasi sessuale di tornare in sella...

Qualche foto del Sabato:

No comments:

Post a Comment