Monday, November 20, 2023

1968 Benelli 49 America project update

My '68 Benelli 49 America project runs great.
The bike is in perfect running order, and it is really funny to ride.
I let my son ride it... he is 1 year younger than moped age, so I made him learning how to use the clutch and gearbox in the driveway: I am spawning a brand new motorcycle rider!
I am also working on the details, scoring little spare parts and missing or ruined decals, cleaning everything, make it shine, also to make it of historic value, listing it in the national historical register.
Here some fresh pictures:
Il progetto del Benelli 49 America del '68 va alla grande.
La moto funziona perferttamente, ed รจ pure divertentissima da guidare.
Ci ho fatto salire mio figlio... gli manca un anno per poter guidare un ciclomotore, quindi gli ho insegnato a usare frizione e cambio nel vialetto di casa: sto praticamente creando un nuovo motociclista!
Sto anche lavorando sui vari dettagli, cercando piccoli ricambi e alcuni adesivi mancanti o rovinati, pulendo un po' tutto, cercando di farla brillare, soprattutto per l'iscrizione al registro storico.
Alcune foto fresche:

No comments:

Post a Comment